Sunsets at Pier 60
beautiful promenade that features artists, craftsmen and performers with weekend musical entertainment. Sunset at Pier 60 are every evening, beginning two hours before sunset.
ContactSunset at Pier 60
P.O. Box 3595 Clearwater Beach , FL 33767
Visit Sunsets at Pier 60
Busch Gardens is the supreme family adventure park that offers a collection of awesome attractions based on the African theme. An exceptional mix of thrilling rides, one of the leading zoos in US presenting live shows, restaurants, shops and games. Busch Gardens brings outstanding excitement for quests of all ages. Just 8 miles northeast of downtown Tampa and 1 hour from Orlando via Interstate 4.
Contact3000 East Busch Blvd., Tampa, FL
Visit Busch Gardens
Florida Botanical Gardens
Specialty gardens with great variety of wildlife nesting habitats, wetlands and natural bridges.
- Palm garden – wide range of palms displayed in a playful garden with Florida Beach theme
- Jazz Garden – informal, happy garden that celebrates the movement and color found in this style of music
- Rose Garden – a celebration of the world’s most cherished plant – the rose.
- Celebration Garden – a very formal garden with a gazebo and open grass plaza surrounded by a fountain.
- Cottage Garden – a small garden reminiscent of an old fashion English garden with lots of perennial flowers.
- Topiary Garden – amusing bears, birds and creatures made of plants decorate this garden.
- Tropical Courtyard – covered porches, plant-laden arbors and shade giving oak trees
- Tropical Walk – tropical paradise with a stream with winding paths and gentle falls
Contact12175 125 th Street North, Largo ,FL
Visit Florida Botanical Gardens
Sponge Docks/Historical Downtown Main Street, Tarpon Springs
A city with great Greek’s heritage. Visitors might enjoy antiquing, wonderful parks, manatee watching and one-of -a-kind Greek restaurants.
Visit Sponge Docks/Historical Downtown Main Street, Tarpon Springs