- If cancelled or modified up to 3 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged during Off Peak and Summer Seasons (May 1st through January 31st).
- If cancelled or modified within 3 days of reservation or in case of no-show, 100 percent of the first night will be charged during Off Peak and Summer Seasons (May 1st through January 31st).
- PEAK SEASON-A cancellation notice of 2 weeks is required during Peak Season (February 1st through April 30th). You will be charged 100 percent of the first 2 night’s rate plus applicable taxes for cancelling within 2 weeks of your reservation.
- Credit Card Release for Damages
- By initialing this paragraph of our policy, you have consented to being charged for any room damage caused by you or your party. You have consented to being charged up to $500 for room or property damage, depending on the type of damage caused. If paying for your reservation in cash, YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE A CREDIT CARD upon check in to be placed on your account for use in the event of room damage. Your card will not be charged unless there was damage done to your room or its’ contents during your stay. Such damage will include but not be limited to; broking any of the room’s doors, mirrors, smoking in the room, cigarette burns to any of the room furnishings, damage to carpeting or appliances, theft of towels (TOWELS ARE NOT BEACH TOWELS and must remain on property) or any other room items that are not considered guest amenities. Items you will NOT be charged for; wrapped plastic cups, shampoo, soap, lotion, coffee supplies provided for coffee maker. Upon signing guest registration, you are authorizing our company to charge the card provided for such damages. A description of room damages will be provided to you upon request. A $100 hold will be placed on your card at time of check in for incidentals and will be released within 24hours of check out provided that no damages occur. A $10 daily resort fee is charged per reservation. Fee includes, bicycles, beach chairs, umbrellas, coffee, parking, and wi-fi. Only registered guest is allowed to check in and proof of credit card and matching ID that reservation was made with are required to check in.
- 100 percent of the first night plus applicable taxes will be charged on the day of booking for Off Peak and Summer seasons (May 1st through January 31st).
- 100 percent of the first 2 nights plus applicable taxes will be charged on the day of booking during Peak Season / Holiday Season (February 1st through April 30th) Holiday Season includes but is not limited to Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Christmas , and New Years.
Check in/out Policy
- Check in is at 3:00pm.
- Check out is at 10:00 am. Any late check out will be charged half the daily rate. Any check out past 12:00pm will be charged the full daily rate.
- Minimum age to check in is 21 years old( Off Peak) 25 years or older during (Peak/Spring/Holiday Season). Holiday Season includes but is not limited to Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Christmas , and New Years.
- Only guest who made reservation will be allowed to check in for said reservation with matching credit card and ID .
- Daily rate includes up to two adults at no additional charge and any additional person will be charged $10 per night.
- Daily rate includes up to two children under 12 years of age at no additional charge and any additional children will be charged $10 per night.
- There is no capacity for extra beds/cots/cribs in the room.
- Maximum capacity per room will vary from room to room.
- All guest occupying rooms must register at time of check in. An adult 21 or 25 years of age must be present in rooms at all times with minors ; depending on season.
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Parking is available. Limit 1 car per room. Any additional vehicles will be charged a parking fee of $20 per day and is based on availability.
- Trailer parking is available off site for a $10 per day fee.